Thursday, September 10, 2015

Somethings Come Over Me

And I'm just not sure what it is. I always thought that I was a good person. At least in my heart of hearts I have tried. I try to do good by others. I help when I can. I try to smile and say hello when I pass another person. I pay it forward as often as I possibly can. I always try to have everyone's best interest at heart. I think there lies the problem possibly.

In doing all of that, I forget about myself. I am always so worried about what someone is going to think. What someone will do. I had a bit of a facebook "tiff" the other day with someone that I thought was a friend. She totally flipped out on me and then told me why did I act surprised. Well, because I was? And how she feels sorry for my Husband. Too bad she doesn't know the half of things in my life. Too bad people only know the part of me that I let them know be it good or bad.

Some days I feel like I am going into a sort of a depression. I have no friends. Most of my family doesn't want to talk to me. My Husband usually seems to only want to tolerate me on occasion. Maybe this is all in my little pea brain. I don't know. But this is just the way I am feeling and I thought I would put it out there on my blog instead of my fb so that I hopefully won't be judged so harshly...

No comments:

Post a Comment