Monday, March 9, 2015

Time Change Blues

Man, it sure was hard to get the Girls moving this morning! Of course I didn't really care to get out of bed myself. What stinks is that this entire week we will be working on getting our morning routine back on track with losing an hour and then next week the Girls are on Spring Break. So then it starts again trying to get things settled once again.

Packing isn't going very well. Not sure what my deal is, but I just can't get into it. Maybe I am worried about my 21 year old that has no idea where he is going to move. No ambition to get off of his butt to figure it out (and he's had since October of last year, so this wasn't a surprise) or now getting anxious about leaving my other Kids and Grandbaby.

I am going to be leaving behind everything I have ever known. That's scary to me. Sure I have traveled a little in my lifetime, but never ever lived anywhere but the town I am in now. Born and raised. See? Scary. I guess I can deal. It's something I have wanted for a long time now. So on the big Girl panties go..

No comments:

Post a Comment