Monday, March 16, 2015

Time Is Ticking!

Man, where has the time gone to? It seems like we have been waiting to move "forever" and now I kind of need/want it to slow down a bit. So much to do and seeming little time to get it all done. I think I am the one that said I work better under pressure though, so let's see what I am really made of.

Loading the van for 1 more Goodwill run. That will probably be tomorrow. Someone had promised me some plastic storage totes instead of moving boxes, but for some reason it fell through. Now I am left scrambling to find some containers. Not sure what happened with her, but it is what it is. I am not complaining or whatever, just stating a fact that this kind of blindsided me and I have been waiting for awhile to be able to finish up the kitchen and rest of the rooms.

Saturday the Girls and I spent the day with my Daughter and her Husband on the boat. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day. Thank God I took my camera and got some pretty good pictures. Then the Girls spent the night at Sissy's house and went back out in the boat on Sunday. They're sunburned even after multiple applications of sunblock!

The Boat (Obviously) 
Portuguese Man of War
Dead White Crab
Frank found a conch
People eat these ugly things!
See how beautiful the day was?
Running out some energy!
Brionna showing Sissy a crab
My 3 Beautiful Daughters <3
Pelicans! Love them!

So, that's who we spent our last weekend in Florida! Not bad if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment