Monday, May 11, 2015

Where has the time gone?

Well, I had intended on doing a 365 day post here starting from the day we moved, but that hasn't happened obviously. First let me say that we LOVE Ohio! Like, a lot! It's so beautiful here. The people are friendly. I am sure there are more reasons, but it is kind of early yet.

I think the Girls are adapting really well. They both love their new school. Both have made friends. Our favorite thing to do is sight see on the weekends. And when I say sight see, I simply mean we love to drive around the countryside looking at all of the farms, old houses and buildings, etc. What is not to love? I think it's kind of funny how the Girls have mentioned several times how many trees there are here as opposed to Florida.

This is short but sweet. I wanted to post this small update since my 9 year old reads my blog and asks me all of the time why I haven't updated. Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment