Sunday, May 24, 2015

Loving Ohio!

We've been in Ohio for over 2 months now and absolutely love it! I am finally getting familiar with the area (for the most part). Yesterday I found an awesome produce stand. I've been looking for one since we got here. That made me very happy. We were even given a bag full of fresh cut lettuce for free. The Lady cut it while we waited. Last night I made a salad with the lettuce and some fresh Amish grown tomatoes that I bought. Talk about Heaven in your mouth!
See how lovely it looks? I'm not sure that I've ever had such a fresh salad before..

Enough about the veggies. Last week we found a beautiful hiking spot. Funny to be saying that since we're really not the athletic type. But, we hiked over 3 hours. Even got caught in the rain! Usually I wouldn't care, but I had my camera with me. That really would have sucked if it had gotten wet! Luckily there are tons of trees that covered us and kept us from getting totally soaked. I did get some pretty awesome pics though.

See?
You sure don't see beauty like this in Florida (at least where we lived you didn't)..


Such a beautiful spot!


The Girls were amazed at the tree growing out of the side of the hill..


We all slept good that night!


Oh my goodness, every single day they ask when we're going back!



Today's adventure is taking us to the u-pick strawberry farm in Plain City for a fundraiser. Should be fun and pictures to follow. Enjoy your day and be happy in whatever you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment