Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mini Rant (sorry, but not sorry)

Are you a stay at home Mom? Or Dad? Does your other half think that since they go outside of the home to work that what they do is SO much harder? That they somehow "deserve" a day off? Yet you hardly have time to put your feet up even on the weekend? There are still kids to deal with. Meals to prepare. Laundry to wash. And dishes. And if you have pets, yet another thing put on your plate.

Just one day I would love for my Husband to say, "Hey, you do so much for this family. Please, sit down and let me make you a sandwich." Or bring me a drink. Or when a kid's butt needs wiping, he would be the one to deal with it instead of me having to. Or since you cooked the food, let me load the dishwasher and turn it on while you sit back and relax.

Don't get me wrong, I adore being home with the kids. Honest I do. But when I am the one up dealing with the kids and everything else day and night, I would like a break just once in awhile as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment