Monday, January 26, 2015

New Week

And another day closer to the move! I still am feeling so overwhelmed! There is still so much packing, decluttering, figuring out what I will be bringing, etc.. As I try to keep this house afloat, my Husband is now in charge of getting the utilities, cable, etc. turned on and anything else the new place needs. We're not bringing our furniture. We think it would be a bigger pain than it's worth lugging it 1200 miles. Nothing we have is great anyway. We're hoping it will make the move less stressful this way. Of course I think it makes getting into the new place even more stressful since we are basically starting over again.

I think that's one of the main reasons why we wanted the move in the first place. Well, besides the good job that he was offered. And I honestly believe if we had sat down and thought about any of this, there's a good chance we would have stayed in Florida. Only time will tell if this was a good decision or not. But one thing is for sure, we will make the best of it. We will enjoy Ohio. We will be together again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment