Wednesday, January 28, 2015

No Electronics Day

At least that's what it was supposed to be for the Girls. School was doing an assignment on this. If you could go without any electronics for 1 day, you can wear all black tomorrow. You might not think that sounds like a good incentive, but they wear uniforms. Any day that they can wear something different, the more they like it.

Except for this assignment. Let's face it, we are unfortunately a society of technology. I for 1 have to have sound. I don't like the quiet. I know, not good. But it is what it is. I was careful to make sure this morning the Girls didn't see the tv. I turned the radio off in the van. When I got them from school, the tv was off when they got home.

I bet you're wondering how it's going now? Yeah, that lasted a whopping 1 1/2 hours until 1 of the Girls caved. And there is no cheating in this house. If they didn't earn the privilege, they don't get to participate. At least Friday is dress like a character from your favorite book. No strings attached to that fun dress-up day.

No comments:

Post a Comment