Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday is the New Monday

At least in my little bubble! Had a 6 year old come into my bedroom before 6 this morning. Might not seem like a big deal. Really it wasn't. But when this is our "early" morning, every second of sleep counts. Then, the lightbulb went out in the bedside lamp. Pitch black trying to get my bearings and get moving.

8 year old continually yelling at 6 year old while they're trying to eat and get dressed. 6 year old crying like, well, a 6 year old! Get them to school for their I Am Second club only to be yelled at by some woman (school worker) for dropping the Girls off where I am suppose to. Apparently she didn't get the memo about that. Came home. Called the school. Was told I was right and they would tell her. UGH! Really?

Watching Good Morning America. Getting disgusted at the news! Makes me really want to find a cave on the side of a mountain somewhere and become a hermit.

Yesterday I sat at this computer all day (which is a whole other story. Don't get me started on that). I have a huge word of advice if you want to hear it. Good, I will elaborate..If you have school aged children and plan on moving, find out about your new areas school system before jumping in feet first as we did! I have never even been to the state of Ohio and now I am moving there. No clue about *anything*! This is going to be a learning experience for sure. I plan on sharing the things I have learned along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment