Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Friends..

Do you consider yourself a good friend? If someone needs your help, do you offer to help? And if that person takes you up on that offer, do you actually follow through with whatever it is?

I would like to think I am a good friend to people. I try to help people I know and even some that I don't. I like having a giving heart. It just makes me feel good. I like to try to do right by people. I guess it's just the way I am.

If you offer someone a place to stay. For as long as you need. Don't worry about paying for anything. How about you stick to your word. If you have a spouse and offer this to "your" friend, make sure that your S.O. is on the same page. PLEASE!

My Hubby was offered just that. I heard it with my own 2 ears. Apparently the spouse wasn't in on  it because every time we turn around, that hand is out for money, money and more money. While my Kids don't get to go out to eat, go to the movies, etc. because after her grubby hand is out, there isn't any left!

I guess you should also take a close look at who you consider your "best friend"? Here's a thought; if you're married, maybe you should put some time and effort into making the one you chose for life to fill the "best friend" shoes..heck, you might even be surprised at how much more of a beautiful life you could have if you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment