Friday, February 20, 2015

Please..

I am pretty tired of being told how stupid I am for wanting to move to Ohio. Maybe not in so many words, but I think if I hear 1 more person tell me how much I am going to regret the move, I will probably scream!

So friggin' what if I do end up regretting it? Who on this earth doesn't have at least 1 regret? If you say you do, I will probably call you a liar.

For more years then I can remember, I have wanted to move. I have been married for over 10 years now and my Husband has felt the same way since we've been together. I have lived in South Florida my entire life. No, it is not all sunshine and roses here. The Summer in South Florida can be as brutal as the snow in Ohio during the Winter. I am choosing to move. I WANT TO! OKAY? Geez already! My Husband has been in Ohio since October. He's dealing with this ice cold weather. And snow. And everything else that comes with it. Guess what? He loves it! And he feels that I will love it as well. He doesn't work in some nice heated office. He's out in it every single day working on a farm. So yes, he does know what it's all about.

And he has lived in South Florida since he was 8 years old. He is about to turn 51 this year. Just saying that so that you know it's pretty new to him and his system as well. I know plenty of people that do tell me I am going to love it. And my Girls are going to love it. This is a new adventure in our book of Love. So please, if you aren't happy for me, just hush it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment